Axis Bank Credit card Online Payment Options
- iConnect – Pay your Credit Card bills online through iConnect from your Axis Bank Savings account.
- NEFT – With the NEFT facility, you can pay your Credit Card bills online from any bank account.
- Visa Money Transfer – You can also make your payment using Visa Money Transfer, which lets you use your Net Banking facility or your Visa Debit Card to make your payment.
- Pay by Cheque/Draft – Choose the amount you would like to pay and simply draw the cheque/draft in favour of “Axis Bank Card No. (16-digit Credit Card Number)”. You can also drop the cheque at any Axis Bank Branch or ATM. In Mumbai, you can also drop cheques in any of the MINC bill boxes.
- Visit your nearest Axis Bank Branch to make your Credit Card bill payment by cash.
- Standing Instruction – You can apply for the Auto Debit Facility for the total amount due or the minimum amount due from your Axis Bank Savings or Current account every month. All you need to do is to fill in the Auto-debit form and send it to us. In case you need any assistance with issuing standing instructions, please call our Customer Service at 022-25261201 or 1860 425 8888.