Icici Bank Credit card Online Payment Options
- By NetBanking – Pay your Credit Card bills online through Netbanking from your Icici Bank Savings account.
- By Other Banks NetBanking – If you have netbanking account with any other bank then also you can pay online however payment will reflect in 3 days. click to pay
- By NEFT – With the NEFT facility, you can pay your Credit Card bills online from any bank account. Details
- By Auto-Debit – If you have an account with any ICICI Bank branch, you can make payment of your monthly credit-card bill (either the minimum amount due or the total amount due) by direct debit to your bank account through a simple mandate. To know more, please click here.
- By Cheque / Draft payment – Make out a cheque/draft on a local bank and drop it into one of the collection boxes conveniently placed at our ICICI Bank branches / ATMs / Skypak drop boxes. The cheque/draft should be payable to “ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX”. An ICICI Bank cheque will take 3 days to clear; a non-ICICI-Bank cheque will take 5 days.
- Over the Phone – You may even pay over the phone if you hold a savings account with us, by calling Icici Bank Phone Banking at any of the 24-hour Customer Care numbers. It will take 3 business days for the payment to reflect in your credit card account. Do call sufficiently in advance to avoid late payment charge and interest charge.
- By Cash – Cash payment of credit card bills entails a service charge of Rs.100 per payment. You may deposit cash towards your credit card payment at any of Icici bank branches from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The payment would reflect in your account within 24 hours. Please make your payment before the due date to avoid late payment charge and interest charge.